Good Vibes Group: “helping your child find their groove”
Creative Therapy and Queen Street Music have joined forces and created The Good Vibes Group. This group is an innovative new program designed to promote listening skills, enhance your child’s co-ordination, and allow your child to develop an awareness of their sensory needs, all in a fun environment that allows your child to work on their social skills and help build their confidence. Music Therapy combined with Occupational Therapy provides an environment for your child to learn new music skills combined with Occupational Therapy knowledge of how the body works and the sensory processing system is affected. The program will be designed with the specific needs of your child.
The Nitty Gritties:
- Ages: 6 and older
- Dates: Mondays from September 25 to November 20 for 8 weeks (no class on October 9 Thanksgiving)
- Time: 6:15-7:30 pm
- Cost: $220 for the 8-week session
- Online Registration
- Location: Creative Therapy Health Services 136 Moore Ave. South Waterloo, ON.
- For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519 954-5026 or visit creativeot.com
- To learn more about Queen Street Music you can email email@example.com, call 519-249-1446, or visit queenstreetmusic.com.